Firmness rating: This mattress offers firm support.
- 20cm deep mattress
- 50mm top layer of high density foam
- 1000 foam encased pocket springs (Equivalent to in a 150cm size mattress)
- High density support foam base
- Quilted cover with Fresche® Bioscience antimicrobial technology
- 10 year guarantee on the mattress core
- No turn mattress
- Complies with UK Fire Regulations BS7177 (Domestic use)
Features and benefits
- Designed with a generous top layer of quality high density foam to complement the pocket springs, providing an excellent level of support from head to toe.
- The individual pocket springs work independently of each other, contouring to your own shape and weight, to provide support and even pressure distribution as you rest. The springs are also encased in high density foam to give support right to the very edge of the mattress and to maximise the sleeping surface area.
- Below the responsive pocket springs is another layer of high density foam to provide a supportive foundation base to the mattress.
- The Pocket 1000 has a luxurious quilted cover for added comfort, with the added benefit of Fresche® Bioscience high performance antimicrobial treatment for a clean and safe sleep environment. Offers durable and lasting protection against bacterial and fungal attack and also inhibits the development of house dust mites.
- This mattress is made in the UK to approved standards, and has a fantastic full 10 year structural guarantee for complete peace of mind.
- Delivered vacuum packed for your convenience – ideal if you need to manoeuvre your mattress around tight corners, small spaces or lots of stairs. Just give the mattress a couple of hours to fully recover and then you are ready for a great night’s sleep!
For a detailed explanation of our mattress range including a table comparing the main features of the different mattresses click here.
Single: W90cm. x L190cm. x D20cm.
Double: W135cm. x L190cm. x D20cm.
King: W150cm. x L198cm. x D20cm.
Super King: W180cm. x L198cm. x D20cm. (made to order)
- Mattresses delivered to mainland Europe or Eire will be subject to an additional charge to the published rates. For further details contact us at email@example.com.
- All mattresses feature in the 100 day no quibble return policy but are subject to a £10 restocking fee. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Superking size is made to order. This means that it will take longer to deliver. We will get in touch with you to arrange a convenient delivery day.