Bed & Bath Emporium was founded on the principle that surrounding yourself with a luxurious environment should be something that is within everyone’s reach. Whether you are after a better night's sleep or a luxurious post-bath dry down - our aim has been to curate a range of products that provide our customers with the very best experience for that price range.
How do we achieve that?
- We have had the opportunity to design our processes and systems starting with a blank sheet of paper. By building these efficiently we are able to keep our costs low and more importantly pass these savings on to you.
- We sell online only. For the average store based business the costs of rent, rates and store staff is between 10%-15% of everything they sell. We have one warehouse and a central team of staff that very efficiently pick and pack your orders and solve any problems you have.
- We have a great range but we keep it simple. We think many of our competitors offer too much choice, which not only makes it harder for you to choose, but also doesn’t allow them to buy in the bulk that we do.
- Most of our products are made using “combed” long-staple cotton fibres which produce an extremely fine yarn, creating products that are both soft and long lasting. We believe that the premium you pay for Egyptian Cotton does not deliver a material improvement versus "combed" long-staple cotton, and we are so confident you will agree we offer a no quibble 100 day money back guarantee. For more detail visit "OUR PRODUCTS".
- We show excellence in customer service and only offer you the best. For the second year running we have been awarded the Gold Trusted Service Award 2019 from Feefo. Read what our customers say about our products and customer service.
Bed & Bath Emporium Ltd.
Company Number: 10215076
VAT Number: 248888048
Seebeck House, 1 Seebeck Place, Milton Keynes, MK5 8FR
Sentry Storage, School Lane, Chandlers Ford Industrial Estate, Hampshire, SO534BW